Prebiotics and vitamins supplement NN.G1B9
Retailer order: 6 Pouches can be added to the mixed case box or to any order of 12 bottles of Chick'NSwell liquid products. Free delivery with 2 cases.
Case of 24 pouches. Free shipping
Case of 12 Shipping fees of 20-25$ depending on the destination.
Helps promote the gut microbiome and support a healthy immune system.
Source of prebiotics to support the growth and activity of beneficial gut bacteria.
Active ingredients per dose (2 g)
Saccharomyces cerevisiae : 100 mg
Vitamin E : 5 mg
Vitamin C : 50 mg
Inulin : 700 mg
Recommended for broilers, laying hens and turkeys
- Provides prebiotics
- Promotes nutrient absorption
- Provides antioxidant
- Supports the immune system
• Inulin and yeast extracts promote the reproduction of beneficial bacteria which improves the intestinal microbial balance by reducing the population of pathogenic species and thus improves the poultry’s health (Buclaw, 2016; Bilal et al., 2021).
• Yeast extracts promote healthy digestive functions by improving digestive enzyme activity and nutrient utilization (Ahiwe et al., 2021).
• Inulin supplementation also increase the absorption of nutrients by amelioration of the intestinal mucosa (Bilal et al., 2021).
• Inulin and yeast extracts have a positive effect on the reinforcement of chicken immune status (Świątkiewicz et al., 2014; Buclaw, 2016).
• Vitamins E and C supplementation provide antioxidant and antistress properties (Ahmadu et al., 2016; Surai et al., 2019).
Instructions for use
For broilers, laying hens and turkeys: 2 g per 1 liter of water.
A shaved measurement gives approximately 1 g.
Prepare a fresh solution every day.
Ensure that fresh water is always available to animals.
Recommended for periods 1 to 7 days per week or more as needed.
Packaging: 300 g
Shelf life: 24 months